Ovaj oglas je istekao 20.06.2020. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
UX Researcher (m/f)
Help grow this Silicon Valley-based, stealth-mode AI healthcare startup by joining their remote team as UX Researcher.
They’re looking for fiercely independent and self-motivated people who can thrive in the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
Their company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own projects, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute. Best of all, working in a remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.
1. Leverage an iterative, user-centered approach to conceive and deliver valuable new experiences for our clients and colleagues across mobile and web platforms
2. Establish user-centered processes in the company and find ways to implement it in the development process
3. Help to deliver the best practice user research, including helping frame key questions, create research plans to address those, conduct research, and synthesize findings into meaningful, actionable insights
4. Create a research strategy
5. Conduct Design Research and format findings in impactful UX Deliverables including CJM, user flows, information architectures, service blueprint, wireframes, prototypes, and other design artifacts to define and communicate end-to-end user experiences in Figma
6. Plan quantitative, qualitative, mix-methods studies for digital B2B, B2C projects, design guides, and usability-testing sessions
7. Support and help user research lead in establishing regular research practice
1. BS or MS in Interaction Design, Cognitive Science, HCI or equivalent experience
2. Have 5+ years of experience as a UX researcher in remote settings
3. Deep understanding of digital product lifecycle; comfort working with designers, technical & business teams
4. Proven track record of conducting Strategic and Design Research projects
5. A robust understanding of industry-standard UX research methods
6. Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
Apply quickly so we can get you started!