Ovaj oglas je istekao 15.08.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. We are proud to be a recognized Top Employer Europe. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Respect, integrity, diversity and inclusion, teamwork and the spirit of winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of the world's leading major home appliance company.
We are seeking an experienced individual to deal and coordinate the trade for category of Kitchen (dishwashers, cooking and cooling appliances), manage value chain, analyses markets and prices, deal with Trade Partners, manage promo pricing and MSRP, promo calendar – consumer promo based on sell-out report, tracking stores, get proper conclusions and make decisions, POS – initiate the process and other specialist will proceed, forecast leading, introduction of all new products and giving a proper trainings for those, handle ideal assortment, line up for country, partners, digital marketing.
- Transformation of marketing strategy into specific marketing plans
- Analysis of Market data by Category/Family/all channels to assess issues
- Defining action plan by Channel
- Defining country Category Line up based on proper Gap analysis and competitive benchmarking
- Setting guidelines for Price Index, Market Share by Category/Family or Brand
- Evaluating promo pressure for own brand and competitors in individual’s channels/TP
- Value chain file ownership, product variable cost estimation input and F&W variable cost estimation input
- Providing insights from Trade Partners on competitors’ products and promo activities
- Sales forecast
- University degree
- Relevant experience in trade marketing or category management
- Proficient English and Croatian
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create customer-focused vision
- Ability to execute strategy with speed and sense of urgency
- Good attention to details
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the leading major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 65 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2018. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit, Hotpoint and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) it has approximately 21,000 employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries. Whirlpool EMEA is an operating segment of Whirlpool Corporation. Whirlpool Corp.’s EMEA Headquarters are located in Pero (MI), Italy. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com or find us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Country: EMEA Locations
Functional Area: Sales
Contract Type: Permanent