Ovaj oglas je istekao 04.12.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Test Operator (m/w/x)
Join us as Test Operator (m/w/x)
and work with us on changing the future!
What awaits you at Mynaric
• As part of our Environmental Test Team, you operate our test beds (shaker, thermal chambers, and optical test beds) to test high-tech, bleeding-edge laser communication terminals rolling off our assembly line.
• You support the maintenance and calibration of various test equipment and handle the associated documentation.
• In close cooperation with our Test Engineers, you prepare, execute, and document tests in the areas of structural mechanics, thermal, optics and electronics.
• You assist in the preparation and improvement of testing procedures and setups.
• You bring your creativity and experience to an innovative high-tech company.
• You provide feedback to our engineers, production, and project teams regarding the practical aspects of test design and execution.
Have you always wanted to send your work to the sky or even space? Then you are exactly the right fit for us! Lift up and work with inspiring colleagues from all over the world as you embark on an incredible journey with Mynaric to work on unique and challenging projects and make a real contribution to the future of connectivity.
We offer you permanent employment, varied areas of responsibility, and attractive employee benefits. Mynaric is absolutely committed to being an equal opportunity employer so we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
So if this sounds like the kind of place where you would like to work then apply today and be part of the company that is changing the world!
• Successfully completed vocational training in a technical field or relevant experience working with multi-disciplinary systems. Work experience in the field of testing is a plus.
• You have a passion to work at the cutting edge of technology.
• Ideally, you are proficient in test planning, execution, and documentation.
• You are a team player, eager to learn and share knowledge.
• You have a hands-on mindset for practical solutions and a distinct can-do-attitude.
• The ability to communicate in German or English is necessary.
• You are creative, proactive, and can independently find optimum solutions to complex technological problems.
• The willingness to learn and expand your skillset continually.