Team Leader - Rent a car (m/w/d)
OK Mobility brings people closer to what they want most by betting on 360° mobility. The people who make up OKTeam achieve extraordinary things thanks to the effort, enthusiasm, passion and perseverance that characterize us. Working in OK is an adventure! Do you want to be part of it?
Team Leader Rent a car (m/w/d)
OK Mobility Zadar
What identifies #OKMobility?
- Our OKTeam! You can learn more at our instagram page @lifeatok
- We are providers of freedom and we have a large fleet of mobility so that all people can get to what they want most.
- We are authentic and contribute to the improvement of society through our Corporate Social Responsibility actions. We are inclusive and diverse.
- To be a company that goes beyond sustainability standards by having a mostly hybrid and electric fleet
- Our growth and development, today we have more than 56 offices in 10 countries and this is just the beginning
What will you do and how will you do it?
- You will be the point person for the Mobility Advisors team.
- You will motivate and enhance the team's knowledge of the range of products to be offered to our clients , with the highest quality of service.
- Efficiently manage when required rental contracts ensuring a smooth and simple process.
- You will drive additional sales by presenting options and improvements that enrich the Team's knowledge and customer experience
- Contribute to the correct implementation of sales and quality processes in line with company standards.
- Carrying out receptions and appraisals of returned vehicles, ensuring total customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate the daily operations of the office and the MA team.
- Carry out daily briefings (taking into account fleet availability and team objectives).
- Coordinate daily fleet availability with the subcontractor based on bookings and returns.
- Team management: schedule and shift management.
- Identify the needs of the team and respond/report, train and mentor new recruits, building talent loyalty.
- Supervise the management to achieve the objectives set for the team.
- Collaborate with other departments when necessary.
- Perform quality and operational audits
What do we value in joining the #OKTeam?
- Your attitude! Proactivity and desire to add, together we are a great Team!
- Ability to provide excellent internal and external customer support
- Get involved! Know the products technically and functionally
- People oriented to the achievement of business objectives and challenges.
- That you are results-oriented and able to support and empower the team to achieve (and exceed!) the objectives.
- Good communication and negotiation skills, as well as digital skills for the use of our tools
- Person with business skills, organized, flexible, with initiative and able to work in a team.
- That you have the ability to analyze the problems that may arise and offer solutions.
- That you are able to communicate without difficulty in English.
- Driver's license (B1) and own vehicle.
- Close leadership with a focus on team development: exercising the role of team leader, getting the best out of each person based on detecting their strengths and points for improvement.
What do we offer?
- Fixed salary, together with a very attractive variable remuneration scheme. We recognize your dedication and reward you based on your achievements.
- Extra payment for Sundays and public Holidays
- You will be part of a team that helps facilitate the mobility of people and turn their trips into an unforgettable experience
- We value a good work environment and teamwork. We offer you a collaborative environment where you can grow and develop together with committed and motivated people
- If you like adventure and mobility, we offer you the possibility of geographical mobility at national and international level. You can explore new places and expand your professional horizons.
- At OKTeam we believe in internal growth. We offer you the opportunity to advance in your career through internal vacancies and continue learning and acquiring new knowledge.
- We value your personal and professional development. That's why you will have access to the GoodHabitz platform, where you can continuously increase your knowledge and access a wide variety of courses and resources.
- Being part of OKTeam has its benefits. You will get exclusive discounts for being part of our company. You'll also enjoy car rental discounts for you and your loved ones through our Friends & Family program.
- We love to celebrate and recognize your achievements. We organize special events and celebrate important days together, creating a festive and fun atmosphere.
- Join our team and enjoy all these benefits while growing personally and professionally in the exciting world of mobility!
Please apply via application link below.