Ovaj oglas je istekao 22.09.2021. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Team Leader (m/f)
Team Leader (m/f)
ManpowerGroup Croatia, on behalf of Client - Majorel, an international service company specialized in customer experience and business process outsourcing with more than 50,000 employees, is looking for ideal candidate to fulfill the position of Team Leader (m/f).
Are you: passionate about managing teams? Leading people within a growing project and company? Excited to provide exceptional customer service by motivating your team? If your answer is Yes, then apply now!
We are currently looking for a Team Leader. You’ll join a well-established and high performing project looking to achieve success on our long term strategy.
As a Team Leader you’ll be responsible for leading your team to deliver exceptional support to the clients. You will do this by motivating and leading from the front, developing effective measures of coaching, supervision and training regarding the development of your staff. Ensuring optimal compliance with agreements while always putting people first and performing the necessary day to day tasks for a world leading games developer who is striving to put players at the center of their brand.
What you will do:
- Provide team leadership and coaching
- Implement, analyze and develop action plans
- Motivate the team in order to achieve the goals set
- Focus the team daily on the tasks at hand according to the customer requirements and objectives
- Communicate team status, task accomplishment, and direction
- Ensure that the operational KPIs and SLAs methodologies of the company are achieved by monitoring, evaluating and ensuring the control of the team.
- Analyze KPIs and SLAs and proactively report on actions to the Operations Manager.
- Work experience in team management, ability to motivate and coach team members;
- Knowledge and experience in service center services/ grocery sector;
- Strong administration and organization skills;
- Very good analytical skills, productivity / service reports with a keen eye for detail;
- Very good PC skills - proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office;
- Passion to service end-customers (B2C);
- Excellent communication skills & high focus on customer satisfaction;
- Troubleshooting mindset with good IT knowledge and PC troubleshooting skills;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office specifically Excel;
- Full proficiency in English and Italian (C1)
- Excellent reputation as responsible employer;
- A welcoming and inclusive environment;
- A team ready to help you develop and grow;
- A multinational environment, different nationalities and cultures to work every day.
Join us in a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore you careers possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands!
MANPOWER d.o.o. za privremeno zapošljavanje
OIB 35539279541, MB: 02452812, IBAN: HR41 2340 0091 1103 6431 1
Zagreb, Avenija Dubrovnik 16, T: +385 1 5565 700, W: WWW.MANPOWER.HR, E: INFO@MANPOWER.HR
TRGOVAČKI SUD U ZAGREBU, MBS: 080675552
TEMELJNI KAPITAL 20.000 KN UPLAĆEN U CJELOSTI, zastupano po direktoru Aleksandru Hangimana
Na osnovu rješenja Ministarstva gospodarstva, rada i poduzetništva, KLASA: 102-02/09-04/02, UBROJ: 526-08-02-02/2-09-2 društvo je evidentirano u Knjigu evidencije agencija za privremeno zapošljavanje pod brojem 28/09
Na osnovu potvrde Ministarstva rada, mirovinskog sustava, obitelj i socijalne politike, KLASA: 102-02/21-03/28, UBROJ: 524-04-01-02/1-21-2 društvo je evidentirano u Knjigu evidencije fizičkih i pravnih osoba koje obavljaju djelatnosti u svezi sa zapošljavanjem pod brojem 253/21.