Team Coordinator Payroll Germany (m/f/d)
Field of Work: Human Resources
Location: Berlin, Berlin, DE
For KWS Berlin GmbH we are looking for a Team Coordinator Payroll to support our German business units. The position in our Global Transaction Center (GTC) is in full-time and unlimited. If you are interested in working independently and service-oriented and have already been able to show that you are committed, a team player and flexible, then we look forward to meeting you soon.
- Together with your team of currently 6 colleagues, you ensure a punctual and correct payroll for our companies in Germany. In addition to the day-to-day management of your team colleagues, you support the team with your expertise and experience in the following topics:
- Assessing legal changes and changes to internal regulations regarding their impact on payroll in coordination with internal and external experts and implementing the necessary measures in our processes and payroll system (SAP-HCM).
- Central contact for company pension schemes for the insurance companies, the actuary, and the company
- Ensuring the correct tax treatment of the different pension schemes and the correct calculation of the company pensions and coordination of the annual pension adjustment
- Driving forward measures for continuous improvement of processes and tools
- Organizing the onboarding of new team members
- Ensuring internal controls are in place and executed
- Ensuring deliveries for annual and quarterly financial statements (e.g., HR provisions)
- Coordinating internal and external audits
- You will work closely with the other teams in the Global Transaction Centre HR, with the HR Business Partners and the HR Expert Hubs to ensure that services are delivered efficiently and reliably end-to-end.
- You have already gained a lot of experience in German payroll and first leadership experience. You have a sound knowledge of the relevant tax, social security and labor law regulations and are familiar with the standard Office software and SAP HCM. A confident attitude, good communication and conflict resolution skills complete your profile.
- You see your responsibility above all in supporting your team and creating an environment in which everyone can learn and grow. For you, developing a high-performing team means supporting people to release their potential and stay motivated and healthy in the process. For you, teamwork means supporting each other, solving problems together and learning together.
- You are not satisfied with the status quo and are constantly looking for improvements. Your "customers" are your colleagues at KWS and therefore it is important to you that they can rely on you and your team, that requests are dealt with in a timely manner, problems are solved, and questions are answered quickly.
- You enjoy communicating and discussing with many different stakeholders to find the best solutions. You are comfortable making clear decisions and always communicate openly, honestly, and respectfully. You are not afraid of conflict and deal openly with mistakes, as you see them as an opportunity to make problems transparent and find better solutions.
- You are fluent in German. As the team at the Global Transaction Center is very international, a good command of English would be an advantage. If necessary, we can support you with language training.
- A location in the heart of Berlin (currently mainly working from home due to Corona)
- A great team with lots of fun at work and regular team events
- A positive and appreciative working environment
- Flat hierarchies and open communication
- An attractive remuneration package incl. company pension scheme and other benefits
- Flexible working hours and a reasonable work-life balance
- Training opportunities
Did we spark your interest?
Then apply now via our online portal and send us your documents. We look forward to getting to know you!