Ovaj oglas je istekao 31.01.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Talent Searcher - student (m/f/d)
SGS - Scalable Global Solutions - is the first DaaS "Department as a Solution" Provider.
We blend EMEA and NEARSHORE resources to provide comprehensive business solutions that are highly cost-efficient. The creation of "DaaS" [Department as a Solution] is the new disruptive solution for companies and their workforce, taking the "Virtual Workforce" concept to the next level, allowing our clients to increase productivity while reducing costs simultaneously.
SGS is a High-Tech Software & Digital DaaS provider - Here for you, a market of 9+ Mio. Highly educated people. We optimize with DaaS 8 core departments/functions of our clients. Our client can implement their tailormade teams in Sales, HR, Operations, Back Office, IT, Finance, Marketing, and Customer Care. Implementing for our clients under their lead and management, DaaS Teams across our client's vital corporate functions is our core competence and the added value we bring to the client. At the core of our DNA, SGS has earned a reputation for creating high-impact solutions, helping our clients stay pertinent-relevant, more efficient & profitable. DaaS will bring a global paradigm shift with the needed significant value add to our clients by serving as a progressive advisor & facilitator to our client's professional endeavours.
MISSION: "We WORK & YOU GROW" - SGS optimizes the efficiency & effectiveness of our client's value chain and business success. We enable our client's business success and growth with our DaaS "Department as a Solution". We help them to move into the 21st century. Our focus is to drive, create and optimize our client's impact in their market by making them more successful.
VISION: To become the global DaaS provider. To change how future generations will work, live & play—introducing a new concept to clients that enable them to become more successful and competitive.
Talent Searcher (student) [M/F/D]
[Location: Zagreb Office]
Language Skills: English is a must, German is a benefit
- Conceptualize, create, and execute
- Rise to any challenge and offer solutions
- Have a passion for in-depth research and project work that is systematic and detailed
- Have strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and time management
- Able to flex and problem-solve to manage competing demands in a driven environment
- Results-oriented self-starter with a track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, and integrity
Education (min): You are a student, have 40 hours per week to spare, willing to work in a fast-growing company. Enough for us 🙂
Reports to Operations
Sector: Headhunting, Consulting, Recruiting, AI, ML, Talent Search, Active Search, Attract & Retain Talent, Digital HR, HR, Talent Development, and Talent Identification
Contract: Full-Time indefinite
As our first talent searcher, you will be challenged to be creative, leading key market research and talent mapping projects to build deep, long-term diverse talent pipelines.
Most significant to your success will be strong market research, sourcing techniques, a love of analytics, and the ability to influence.
- Identify target populations of candidates via the recruitment system database, online databases (such as LinkedIn), conference websites, Google searches, other search engines, and information gleaned from other market research.
- Form close relationships with hiring managers to ensure clear candidate/interviewer expectations
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks
- Identify, contact, and refine the most suitable talent from available candidates
- Assess candidates’ information, including C.Vs., portfolios, and references
- Attend briefing sessions with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand the requirements
- Maintain an up-to-date candidate database and CRM
- Request referrals from current employees and external networks
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and able to communicate research within the team and engage with candidates with varying professional levels
- Advanced MS Office user
- Proficient in documentation processes and keeping up with industry trends
- Interest in the IT industry is a plus
- If you are driven, curious, analytical, and love to build something from scratch, we would love you to be our first searcher.
Scalable Global Solutions d.d. / Ulica grada Vukovara 284 / 10000 Zagreb / Croatia