Ovaj oglas je istekao 19.03.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Sous Chef (m/f)
Sous Chef for Austrian luxury resorts 4* & 4* S,
with starting in March – April 2023 (seasonal or permanent positions)
Searching for your dream job in the hotel industry?
This is an amazing opportunity to work in the most exclusive ski resorts in Europe. Master your skills by joining one of our partnered luxurious resorts!
NEXT STEP career network with more than 400 hotel partners in Austria, Switzerland, Germany, and S.Tyrol in Italy guarantees you a position that perfectly match your skills and expectations.
Contact us and one of our recruiters will support you throughout the hiring and employment process!
At the moment we are recruiting motivated Sous Chef, for our partner hotels, luxury resorts in Austria, with starting date in March – April 2023 for seasonal or permanent positions.
Sous Chef (m/f)
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Culinary Arts
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as Sous Chef, in a luxury hotel or high-quality restaurant
- German or DACH/Alpine working experience is a must
- Fluent in English, German command will be considered an asset
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, tools, and processes
- Able to substitute the Executive Chef when required
- Knowledge and ability to track expenses and manage budgets
- Sense of responsibility and pride in your performance and its impact on the hotel’s success
- Passionate about food with a desire to learn and work hard
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and multitask
- Able to co-lead an international team
- International team player spirit and willingness to work abroad
- EU citizen
- Be the main assistant to the Executive Chef
- Create and test new menus that enhance customers’ culinary experience
- Submit cost proposals for menu items
- Provide feedback regarding the food quality of large bulk purchases
- Ensure that all food preparation is in accordance with regulatory guidelines
- Verify adherence to all relevant health, safety, and hygiene standards
- Design standardized food presentation guidelines for each dish
- Monitor inventory levels of commonly used items
- Look for ways to reduce wasting of infrequently used items.
- Co-manage staff regularly.
- Starting date in March – April 2023 - seasonal or permanent positions
- Paid annual leave
- Yearly gross salary starting from € 51.500/ Very competitive pay, 14 salaries a year, 6 working days/ week
- Full social benefits package, including dental insurance
- Single room accommodation provided at no cost
- Healthy and balanced employee meals 3 times a day, also on days off
- Various employee benefits, e.g., use of fitness & wellness areas or discount on ski-pass, etc. Benefits will be specified by hotel to the job holder.
- Support through the whole employment process in your native language
- Help with traveling arrangements
- No agency fees
- 24/7 agency support
- Stress free employment process
If you have all that it takes, we will be happy to hear from you!
Please apply with an updated CV, smiling picture in uniform, pictures of your food and reference letters to [email protected] or via application link below.
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAREER