Solution Architect (f/m/d)
The focus is to digitize their business processes: from the joint elaboration of customized ‘big pictures’ to the practical implementation of projects. The digitalization and automation of business processes along the entire value chain ensure the competitiveness of our customers.
Since 1986 the company has grown to more than 650+ employees.
Our employees’ process-related know-how and innovative flair combined with the expertise gained from 30-plus years of successfully undertaking international projects in various sectors make us a competent partner.
Our client has direct representations in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Paris, Straßburg, the Netherlands, United States, and Shanghai.
Zagreb and remotely
As a Solution Architect for Microsoft Dynamics D365 CE & Power Platform, you will be responsible for the professional and technical Architecture of the Marketing, Sales, and Service procedures from the defined Client portfolios.
In this role, you are responsible for digitalizing the procedures with the Power Platform and therefore strong support for our Service Delivery Model. As an expert in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and the Power Platform you: act as a support for the elaboration of the Statements of Work, create expense out cost calculations and manage requirement workshops. You will also accompany our national and international Clients in all the project phases: beginning with the Conception, through the Design, Prototyping, and Implementation all through the Rollout. As a Power Platform Specialist, you are also responsible for the thematic elaboration and creation of Guidelines as well as know-how transfer.
- a longstanding experience as a Solution Architect with Dynamics D365 CE & Power Platform
- excellent knowledge in Marketing-, Sales-, Service- and Field service procedures
- a longstanding experience in Client consulting in Business solutions -Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- knowledge in agile Project Methodology and use of DevOps/ JIRA
- the result-oriented working method, initiative, and organizational strength
- high engagement and teamwork as well as a convincing and professional appearance
- high-Quality awareness, pronounced customer focus, and organizational thinking
- you have to be willing to spend some time in the office
- language skills - English C1, German B2
- education (min) - Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- willingess to travel(%) - 20%
You can expect in this Role:
- an innovative and future-oriented work environment through versatile subjects all around the Power Platform
- Microsoft “Success by Design” as a support Project framework
- individual, personal and technical Development
- a structured onboarding procedure
- an attractive remuneration package
- flexible working hours and home office
- short communication paths and a helpful, collegial, and dynamic Team
Please be so kind and provide this as a PDF or a Word document as this makes processing your data easier.
Applicants that have not provided a CV via https://sgs-daas.com/jobs-list/ will not be considered in the process.