Social Care Staff (m/f)
Social Care Staff (m/f) – Co. Wicklow, Ireland
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. Ireland. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Healthcare, Finance & HR.
We are currently seeking skilled Social Care Staff to join our client’s services in a residential setting in Co. Wicklow, Ireland. You will be involved in supporting clients to achieve their personal outcomes to build on their potential and to develop positive roles within their home and in the community.
Working hours will be variable including day shifts, sleepovers, weekends, and unsociable hours.
- To facilitate and implement a person-centered approach for our clients appropriate to their wishes and goals.
- To promote and protect the rights of people in a manner that respects their dignity, their right to make choices and their privacy
- To actively seek new interests and opportunities for people to develop meaningful roles in their communities
- To ensure the overall wellbeing of clients in all areas of their lives including health and personal care
- To assist in the teaching of life skills in cooking, budgeting, cleaning & building confidence
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Social Care/Psychology
- Minimum 1 year’s post-graduation experience of working with adults with intellectual disability.
- A passion for promoting and empowering those you support.
- A team player willing to lone work as well as working as part of a team.
- A knowledge of the HIQA regulations and standards
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Enthusiasm, energy, and creativity
- Excellent IT and report writing skills.
- Hold a full driving license and be willing to drive location vehicles.
- Can deal with confidential information in a discreet and responsible manner.
- Be flexible to work a variety of rostered shifts over a seven-day work period.
- Understanding and experience of therapeutic interventions
- Fluency in both spoken and written English.
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
Desirable Experience and Skills:
- Experience of working alone in a one to one environment as well as experience of teamwork.
- Experience of dealing with complex behaviors that challenge and with behavioral supports.
- CPI experience
- Working with dual diagnosis and complex behaviors.
- Experience of creative problem-solving techniques
Salary & Benefits:
- Full time permanent Irish contract with Irish company
- Starting salary €2300.00 nett per month
- Relocation package:
- 1 month’s free accommodation
- Transport from the closest airport
- €20.00 Irish SIM Card (for phone)
- €20.00 pre-paid Leap card (travel card)
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via application link below.
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX