Ovaj oglas je istekao 20.09.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Skilled Scratch Baker (m/f)
Are you looking to bring your skills to Ireland?
Are you willing to relocate to Ireland and want to work for one of the largest grocery brands in Ireland?
Skilled Scratch Bakers (m/f) – Ireland
We are looking to hear from skilled scratch bakers, who have excellent English and are looking to move to Ireland!
If you are successful in the interview process you can expect to have 4 weeks accommodation paid for, your flights refunded in your wages and fantastic working environment. We have multiple stores across Ireland who are looking for skilled scratch bakers.
If you have a passion for baking and always look to delivery high quality breads and confectionary goods while having excellent customer service, then this is the opportunity for you. What we have on offer is full time perm employment, excellent salaries for the baking industry an opportunity to continually upskill and learn.
Main purpose of the role:
The purpose to the role is to ensure high quality baked goods and excellent customer service for a busy retail store.
- Previous scratch baking production experience;
- Qualified Baker is an advantage;
- Creative and able to embrace new recipe and product development;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to engage with and prioritise customer needs;
- Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible;
- Bake and finish products to the highest standard;
- Drive sales through in store initiatives and NPD intelligence
- Merchandise and always present the Bakery department to the highest standard and in accordance with relevant store planograms and guidelines;
- Adhere to weekly stocktaking and daily waste procedures in the Bakery;
- Adhere to production planning and batch control guidelines for bakery products;
- Conduct quality and freshness checks;
- Attend relevant training as required and implement learnings in store
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic opportunity, then apply to this job and we will be in contact with you!
Face to face interviews will be held in Croatia in the coming weeks.
Salary: €1,800-€2,250 per month depending on experience
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Various towns and cities in Ireland
Full assistance throughout the process with a dedicated member of the re-location team.
Flights will be reimburse with their salary.
If you are interested in making a move to Ireland and want to hear more about this job and others we currently have available, please call +353 1614 6180 / +353 1614 6105 or send us an e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
You can also apply via application link below.