Sitecore Architect (m/f)
Sitecore Architect (m/f)
– Remote Work
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
We have been retained by a market leading multinational to recruit a Sitecore Architect. You will be part of a dynamic global team with a responsibility to deliver enterprise scale ‘best of breed’ digital marketing capabilities across the business verticals.
As a Sitecore Architect, you will be responsible for the leadership, planning, project coordination and management of Sitecore projects. You will ensure the right Sitecore solutions and digital strategy are used in order to meet the business needs, prioritizing the solution efforts appropriately, integrating them, while facilitating efficient implementation of the project. This position will report into the Digital Solution Delivery leadership team and work closely with the global marketing team, both based in Cork, Ireland.
- Lead design of technology capabilities & architecture to support the business process on the Sitecore platform.
- Responsible for design of the technical solution using best practices in Sitecore web application development regarding security, maintainability and scalability.
- Responsible for further enhancing and operationalizing the technical governance processes for Sitecore platform
- Reports to the Solution Delivery Leader on all technical aspects of the project
- Responsible for assisting the SDL on establishing Agile processes to deliver the Sitecore portfolio of projects
- Assist Solution Delivery Leader in high level estimation as part of EDM process as required
- Assist Solution & Application Delivery Leader in Detailed Level Estimation as part of Initiate and Planning Phase (Sprint 0) as required
- Responsible to ensure engagement with Enterprise Architects team for Solution Proposal validation
- Interface with wider architectural community at both project and governance level to ensure we deliver consistent, robust and reusable enterprise solutions
- Assist Enterprise Architects in technical evaluations as part of Sprint 0 / Planning as required
- Technical point of contact for vendors and overseeing offshore development team
- Accountable for Tech Debt remediation for respective projects
- Work closely with the project management team, helping ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
- You have an educational background in engineering, mathematics or computer science.
- Sitecore certification a must.
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, master data management and industry reference architecture
- Experience as a Senior Architect in a mid to large sized organization with demonstrated leadership driving technology and architectural transformation in a matrixed organization.
- In-depth understanding & experience working with Sitecore Experience Platform.
- You’ve led large-scale implementations of Sitecore, handling the needs of multi-national corporations
- You have experience architecting complex integrations with 3rd party systems such as ERP, CRM, DAM and PIM
- You’re capable of establishing cloud environments for our clients on AWS or Azure
- You have a good understanding of DevOps practices and are conversant with solutions such as Azure DevOps, JIRA, TeamCity, Jenkins and Octopus Deploy
- You understand the QA process and have experience working with remote QA teams
- Experience and expertise in leading a Sitecore migration.
- Experience of working with offshore teams.
- Track record in Solution Crafting, Estimating and Delivery
- Familiarity with data driven marketing concepts, solutions and relevant technologies
- Experience and understanding of integration technologies, middleware solutions, and standard methodologies
- Experienced leading large, enterprise level teams (10+ resources)
- Industry experience in Manufacturing is desirable
- Excellent in verbal and written English.
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- 3 months freelance contract with the possibility of extension
- Fully remote work
- Market leading package
- The payments are issued on weekly basis
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 91 1130 055
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX