Site Engineer (m/f)
Site Engineer (m/f) – Cork, Ireland
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
We have been retained by one of Ireland’s largest construction companies to recruit a Site Engineer for a large scale project in Cork. The ideal candidate must have at least 2-3 years’ experience working with a main contractor.
Building / Concrete Frame experience will be favourable
- As a Site Engineer, you will be responsible for setting out and levelling the site.
- You will be responsible for the overall surveying of the site.
- You will as a Site Engineer plan work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met.
- You will oversee quality control and safety measures on site.
- The Site Engineer will resolve unexpected technical difficulties and you will deal with any problems which arise.
- You will as a site engineer supervise and monitor the site labour force along with liaising with subcontractors.
- You will be working with a market leading Construction Company and expected to maintain their high standards.
- You will be afforded the opportunity to grow your career with a leading company, and concurrently work a number of sites for them.
Qualifications Requirements and Experience
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering.
- As a site engineer you will portray strong technical ability and management skills.
- You will have strong problem solving skills and show calmness under pressure.
- You will integrate well as part of a well-run team.
- A site engineer must have commercial awareness
- Experience with using setting out equipment is mandatory (preferably Robotic Total Station and GPS).
- Experience working on civil (drainage, pipeline, roads etc.) or residential and commercial buildings projects is essential.
- You must have over 2-3 years’ experience working in the industry
- Excellent in verbal and written English.
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- Permanent role
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus package (accommodation and travel allowance)
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: email@example.com or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX