Ovaj oglas je istekao 17.05.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Site Engineer / Civil Engineer (m/f)
Site Engineer / Civil Engineer (m/f) – Dublin, Ireland
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland's leading main contractors to recruit Site Engineers / Civil Engineers for roles in Dublin. The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience working with a main contractor on large scale projects.
- As a Site Engineer, you will be responsible for setting out and levelling the site.
- You will be responsible for the overall surveying of the site.
- You will as a Site Engineer plan work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met.
- You will oversee quality control and safety measures on site.
- The Site Engineer will resolve unexpected technical difficulties and you will deal with any problems which arise.
- You will as a site engineer supervise and monitor the site labour force along with liaising with subcontractors.
- You will be working with a market leading Construction Company and expected to maintain their high standards.
- You will be afforded the opportunity to grow your career with a leading company, and concurrently work a number of sites for them.
Skills / Qualifications:
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering.
- As a site engineer you will portray strong technical ability and management skills.
- You will have strong problem-solving skills and show calmness under pressure.
- You will integrate well as part of a well-run team.
- A site engineer must have commercial awareness
- You must have at least 2+ years’ experience working on a large scale projects.
- Must be fluent in English
- Croatian or any other EU citizenship is mandatory
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- Industry leading salary package
- Assistance with accommodation
- An opportunity to work on inspiring projects and with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to meet the employer in Zagreb in May.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: email@example.com or contact Nives Kvesić for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CV’s will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA Euro Croatia d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX