Senior Software Validation Engineer (m/f)
Yazaki Corporation, founded in 1929 as the first Japanese manufacturer of automotive cabling systems, today employs over 249,000 people worldwide in 45 countries and 143 locations. In the automotive sector, the product range includes cabling systems, connector systems, electromechanical components, sensors and displays. As a supplier to almost all well-known car manufacturers we achieve an annual turnover of approx. 15 billion Euros.
Yazaki, the leading supplier of components and cabling, is looking for reinforcing Component Business Unit in Branch Office Zagreb as soon as possible with a Senior Software Validation Engineer!
To learn more about the candidate requirements and job details, read the full job posting.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze customer requirements (software related);
- Perform primary analysis for customer reported issues;
- Propose and / or implement new testing tools or methodologies;
- Identify project risks related to Software Testing and build up related action plan;
- Create test strategies, test plans and test cases (Report and track issues / defects);
- Contribute to the development and implementation of test processes;
- Participate in the project management of large projects by planning and estimating work packages and/or assure complete management of small projects;
- Mentoring and coaching for junior tester engineers.
- At least 5 years’ experience in testing (preferable software testing of automotive electronics components);
- Good knowledge of communication protocols: CAN, LIN and automotive diagnostic (UDS);
- Good knowledge in software testing tools (CANoe, CAPL) and / or scripting language;
- Knowledge about Embedded System (I/O, timing constrains, …);
- Basic understanding of related design disciplines;
- Good knowledge about software test process, methods and techniques;
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks under pressure;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Experience in test management (estimation, planning, tracking) would be a plus;
- English fluent
What we Offer?
- Job security within an international work environment
- Attractive compensation & benefit package
- Learning opportunities and working with motivated & collegial team
- As one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world we offer an exciting and varied working environment
Yazaki Europe Ltd., Branch Office Zagreb (YEL-Z)