Ovaj oglas je istekao 26.07.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Senior Software Engineer for Embedded Systems (m/f)
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
Our client is a global supplier of embedded software products, development tools and services for the automotive industry.
If you ever wanted to be a part of the ever-changing automotive industry that will literally move us into the future, you came to the right place. We will offer you a chance to build that future, not only drive it.
You will be responsible for:
• Analysis and creation of technical requirements
• Design of software solutions
• Planning, implementation, integration and testing of the developed software
• Debugging SW components both on target and simulated environment
• Creating test specifications for system tests
• Performing peer reviews
• Documentation work according to internal process and methodology
• Contribution to SW system architecture definition
• Creation detailed SW component design
• Implement performance and quality modules
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Supervision and implementation of developed software concepts
• Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
• Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities.
• Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
• Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
• Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.
• Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees.
• University education (Bachelor or Master degree) in fields of Electrical Engineering, IT, or related fields
• Min. 5 years of experience in programming embedded systems
• Proficiency knowledge of English (spoken and written)
• Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high quality assurance
• Effective communication skills
• Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
• Willingness to travel for business trips
• A team-player’s mind-set
Depending on specific project/technology/industry, required skills include some of the following know-how areas:
Development activities skills:
• Good technical skills in programming using C and/or C++
• Embedded system development experience
• Experience in hardware debugging
• Experience with coding standards e.g. MISRA C
• Experience in software tool supporting software development process
• Experience in versioning and revision control systems (e.g. SVN, Git, Synergy, MKS)
• Experience in working with configuration management and collaboration tools
Desirable but not mandatory skills:
• Experience with Autosar
• Experience with any real-time OS
• Experience in static code analysis
• Knowledge of communication network/protocols CAN, LIN, Ethernet
• Knowledge of HW architectures and design
• Knowledge of German language
Your message subject shall include job position.
Please note: only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.