Senior Quantity Surveyor (m/f)
Senior Quantity Surveyor (m/f) – Dublin, Kildare, Louth and Mainland Europe
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
We have been retained by a leading Irish/European engineering contracting company to recruit an experienced M&E Quantity Surveyor for several roles in Dublin, Kildare, Louth and Mainland Europe.
- To provide support to Construction Team on all Quantity Surveying functions.
- Ensure compliance with contract obligations and provide advice and monitoring of same to construction team.
- Ability to identify potential commercial risks and ensure prompt reporting of it to management.
- Compile monthly progress applications and ensure they are inclusive of accurate re-measure, site variations, day works or claims.
- Operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Team.
- Manage subcontractor accounts from initial award to interim valuation, variations and final account.
- Identify, Analyse and report on trends within the Business & Projects.
- Provide Data and analysis of issues & risks as required by Management.
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting.
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule and provide weekly reports to construction team on planned versus actual progress.
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 4+ years’ experience in Quantity Surveying roles in Construction/Engineering
- M&E exposure, Data Centre / Pharmaceutical / cleanroom sector advantageous
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- Permanent role
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus package (accommodation, flights, transport and subsistence allowance)
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 1 5626 651.
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX