Ovaj oglas je istekao 08.06.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Senior Project Testmanager Automotive (m/f/d)
CETITEC GmbH is a leading specialist for the development of automotive software products with a team of around 100 skilled employees. For over 20 years our software components have been key elements of the connectivity systems in vehicles manufactured by major automotive manufacturers worldwide. By continuing to develop new products we provide state of the art technologies and solutions for the vehicles of the future and enhance the flexibility and safety of drivers and passengers on the road.
• Development and design of innovative test procedures and concepts
• Definition of test strategies and planning of test resources
• Planning, coordination and monitoring of test developments and execution
• Responsible for the complete test cycle including unit testing, integration testing and software testing
• Cooperation with external partners and project team members
• Ensure high quality test results
• If required support test developers with programming activities and other assistance
Working for CETITEC you will enjoy:
• An interesting and challenging role within a highly motivated and talented team
• Scope to work independently
• Strong team spirit with flat hierarchies and pragmatic decision-making processes
• A pleasant working environment with modern, spacious offices
• A competitive salary
• Benefits and perks of a modern organization, free refreshments and on-site leisure activities
• Remote working options
• Successful university degree in Informatics, Computer Science or Electrotechnics
• Minimum of 5 years experience in the field of software testing
• Solid knowledge and practical experience in layered and client/server architecture
• Practical experience in C++, Python, distributed systems, RESTful API
• Knowledge of ISO 20119
• Experience in agile projects
• Knowledge of Automotive Spice
• Good command of the English language, verbal and written
Are you a solution-focused team-player with strong communication skills? Is your approach to work self-reliant, results- and quality-based? Do you have a strong interest in programming and technology? If your answers are “yes”, and you enjoy working with and motivating others then we should get to know each other. The above mentioned skills coupled with your “hands-on” experience in software-testing are exactly what we’re looking for!
Inspire us with your full application (CV, motivation letter, certificates etc.) – we can’t wait!