Senior Hardware-Design / Verification-Engineer SoC (m/f/d)
Scalable Global Solutions d.d. (SGS) is a Croatian-based company shaping the Future of Work. Thanks to DaaS (Department as a Solution), SGS enables international small and medium-sized companies to select, create, implement, manage, operate and move their local teams and departments into Croatia. SGS is where ambitious and skilled talent finds full-time opportunities for fast-growing and impactful companies across Europe.
Our client ranks among Europe’s leading IT service providers and, for 39 years, has represented expertise, partnership and a forward-facing outlook. Together with our customers, we want to successfully shape the future with IT.
Senior Hardware-Design / Verification-Engineer SoC [F/M/D]
[Location: Zagreb Office]
Language Skills: English Full Proficiency
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer science or similar
- 5+ years of solid experience in the area of Design Verification
- Proficient in hardware description languages (Verilog, VHDL, SystemC, System Verilog), as well as bringing extensive experience across the entire SoC design flow
- Experience in Functional Safety and in the use of relevant tools and methods
- Experience with CADENCE tools for Functional Verification like Xcelium, VManager, Specman/e and JasperGold
- You are confident using your English skills in an international environment
Education (min): Degree in electrical engineering, computer science or similar
Willingess to Travel (%): 20%
Reports to Manager
Contract: Full-Time permanent
As part of our international development team, you will work in our European Design Center on the next generation of Graphic Display Controllers in the Automotive sector.
Role description / For this position you will:
- Work with engineers of the Design Team and Verification Team to carry out the Design Verification (SpecmanE, UVM)
- Proceed with development (design and verification) in compliance with ISO26262 (Functional Safety)
- Your way of working and attitude is goal-oriented and precise.
- You are willing and interested in quickly learning the Automotive SPICE process and ISO26262 standards.
- You are open-minded and like to work in a collaborative environment
- You are eager to continuously improve yourself
- You have good time management and problem-solving skills
- You are a team player with a positive mindset
- You like to be a mentor to less-experienced colleagues
- You understand that mistakes are a chance for growth
If you are ready to be part of this diverse and unique team, don't hesitate to send your application, we are willing to know you.
Scalable Global Solutions d.d. / Ulica grada Vukovara 284 / 10000 Zagreb / Croatia