Ovaj oglas je istekao 21.09.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations Centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
- General Ledger
Auto req ID: 117219BR
The Reporting & Analysis Accountant will focus on operational excellence in the delivery of their process responsibilities. They will build a deep knowledge of the outputs required and ways of working to deliver these, along with the tools and systems that are an integral enabler of the process. They will work collaboratively with colleagues in R&A and their peers from other processes where operational excellence or data integrity impacts on the R&A delivery. The role will have a mix of deliverables between transactional accounting and standard reporting. Ensuring business transactions are accounted either automatically or manually in line with the Standard Global Processes as well as Shell and External accounting guidelines or to build accounted numbers into standard reports. This could be through automation of systems or manual interventions.
- Complete all assigned complex process activities (General Leger, Group Reporting, Management Information, Statistical and other) in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide support to other team members using knowledge and experience
- Provide expertise to Finance Operations (FO) and non FO stakeholders: GFRM / IFRS subject matter expert
- Collaboration with other R&A colleagues and other processes to ensure timely closure of ledger
- Participate and lead R&A process projects across various locations Initiate and lead process improvements
- Resolve and escalate issues timely and effectively
- Comply with Team, Centre, process and global policies and procedures
- End to end perspective SOAR owner/supervisor role
- Ensure operational and design effectiveness of the controls within areas of responsibility
- Master’s Degree in the following areas: Finance/Accounting/Economics
- Min 5 year of experience in relevant accounting environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication skills
- ACCA or CIMA certification would be a strong asset
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Attractive relocation allowance available once relocating from another country
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Attractive salary package and yearly bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sport programmes and facilities e.g. Multisport Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications, sport sections and the EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
Shell in Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, a job at Shell will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of 5 Business Operations centres located worldwide, we will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and stakeholders.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
• Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
• Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (e.g. MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities, 12 sport sections, and many more)
• Complex medical care and individual life insurance
• Additional funds for trainings and certifications
• EuroShell Card
• Bonus for referring your friend to work
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Location: Krakow
SBO Location: Krakow
No. of Positions: 1