Senior Engineer (m/f)
Senior Engineer (m/f) – Cork, Ireland
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
We have been retained to recruit a Senior Engineer for our client a Leading Construction Company in Ireland for a project based in Cork. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Engineer to progress into a managerial role in time with a well renowned company.
- Responsible for Site Engineers and supporting the Project Manager with the day to day running of the project
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Checking plans, drawings and supervision of setting out co – ordination;
- Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
- Ensuring accuracy and quality with setting out duties with Junior Engineers.
- You will as a Senior Engineer plan work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met.
- You will oversee quality control and safety measures on sites.
- Engineers will resolve unexpected technical difficulties and you will deal with any problems which arise.
- You will as a Senior Engineer supervise and monitor the site labour force along with liaising with subcontractors.
- You will be expected to maintain high standards at all times.
- You will be afforded the opportunity to grow your career with a leading company.
- You will possess the ability to communicate clearly to all stakeholders.
Qualifications Requirements and Experience
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering.
- As a Senior Engineer you will possess strong technical ability and management skills.
- You will have strong problem solving skills and show calmness under pressure.
- You will integrate well as part of a well-run team.
- An engineer must have commercial awareness
- You must have over 5 - 7 years’ experience working in the industry.
- Experience working on civil (drainage, pipeline, roads etc.) or residential and commercial buildings projects is essential.
- You must possess the desire to progress your career over a short timeframe.
- Excellent in verbal and written English.
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- Permanent role
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus package (accommodation and travel allowance)
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: email@example.com or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX