Senior Chef de Partie (m/f)
Are you looking for your dream job in the hotel industry?
Do you want to work in the most luxurious ski resorts in Europe?
NEXT STEP career network with more than 400 hotel partners in Austria, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy guarantees you a position that will match your skills and wishes 100%.
Contact us and we will accompany you through the whole employment process!
At the moment, we are recruiting motivated Senior Chefs de Partie, for our partner hotels, luxury mountain resorts in Austria, with starting date in February-March 2023, seasonal or permanent position.
Senior Chef de Partie (m/f)
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Culinary Arts
- Minimum of 3 year of experience as Chef de Partie, in a luxury hotel or high-quality restaurant
- Fluent in English. German will be considered an asset
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, tools and processes
- Able to substitute superior Chef when required
- Knowledge and ability to track expenses and manage budgets
- Sense of responsibility and pride in your performance and its impact on the hotel’s success
- Passionate about food with a desire to learn and work hard
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and multitask
- Able to co-lead an international team
- International team player spirit and willingness to work abroad
- EU citizen
- Be the main assistant to the superior Chef as assigned
- Create menus that enhance customers’ culinary experience
- Submit cost proposals for menu items
- Create and test new menus
- Provide feedback regarding the food quality of large bulk purchases
- Ensure that all food preparation is in accordance with regulatory guidelines
- Ensure adherence to all relevant health, safety and hygiene standards
- Design standardized food presentation guidelines for each dish
- Monitor inventory levels of commonly used items
- Look for ways to reduce wasting of infrequently used items.
- Co-manage staff regularly.
- Starting date in February-March 2023, seasonal or permanent position
- Paid vacation
- Very competitive pay with net monthly salary € 2.000, 14 salaries a year, 6 working days/ week
- Full social benefits package, including dental insurance
- Single room accommodation provided at no cost
- Healthy and balanced employee meals 3 times a day, also on days off
- Various employee benefits, e.g., use of fitness & wellness areas or discount on ski-pass, etc. Benefits will be specified by hotel to the job holder.
- Support through the whole employment process in your native language
- Help with traveling arrangements
- No agency fees
- 24/7 agency support
- Stress free employment process
If you have all that it takes, we will be happy to hear from you!
Please apply with an updated CV, smiling picture in uniform, pictures of your food and reference letters to [email protected]