Ovaj oglas je istekao 10.12.2021. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Senior Backend Engineer (m/f)
To continue our growth, we’re seeking a **Senior Backend Engineer** who has amazing skills in Python, AWS, and serverless architecture. Put it this way, you’re someone who is super comfy with microservices using serverless principles, crafting tested and well documented GraphQL endpoints, all nicely integrated with AWS services to maintain data integrity, scalability and system security.
Of course, on the team side, you’re someone who shows leadership in your communication, and acts as a positive role model. You are proactive, and continuously looking to improve yourself, help your teammates grow, and make the products you’re working on kickass! This is a big, bold, senior opportunity to join an innovative team where you will be challenged with new learning, and have a significant impact shaping a product we hope will become a global household name.
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you’ll join us as a remote, full-time contractor. To thrive in this role, you’ll need a track record of writing quality production code, solving complex problems, and working independently with excellent communication. You’ll join a small team of specialist engineers to build scalable and resilient microservices on AWS infrastructure for e-commerce.
## What You'll Do
* Develop scalable and modular microservice applications in **Python 3**
* Work within our TechStack: AWS, Python3, MongoDB, GitHub, Rest APIs, GraphQL.
* Test, document and deploy code that ensures the integrity of our services.
* Add to and update our APIs and documentation.
* Create, review and optimise database operations in our applications.
* Analyse and tune application performance with a focus on efficiency throughout using analytics tools such as Lumigo, Sentry and DataDog
* Work closely with our **DevOps** to research, plan and architect new solutions to solve complex e-commerce challenges using microservice architecture patterns.
* Implement backend analytics tools and monitor application performance.
* Be highly organised and to collaborate effectively with remote team members.
* Flexible work hours
The following are essential requirements.
* Fluent in English (writing and speaking).
* Located in a European time zone with a fast and stable internet connection.
* Minimum 7+ years of professional full-time work experience as a backend engineer.
* Advanced knowledge of Python, using pythonic code.
* Production experience with **AWS** services in a microservices context: (Lambda, AppSync, API Gateway, S3, SNS, SQS, Cognito, EventBridge).
* Strong experience with **NoSQL** databases such as MongoDB and DynamoDB
* Passion and track record of building serverless applications (SLS, SAM, arc.codes or Chalice).
* Intuitively look for ways to keep code modular, tested, and maintainable.
* Motivated to work in a flat structure where your knowledge and input have a direct impact on product definition and business success.
* Keen to learn, share and step outside of your comfort zone.
* Interest in working on ambitious solutions to e-commerce challenges.
* A high level of energy and enthusiasm, and obvious excitement about being part of a small but ambitious team.
## Good To Have
These are good to have, but not essential for the role
* University degree in computer science.
* Experience crafting machine learning algorithms.
* Experience working in a startup environment.