Ovaj oglas je istekao 10.07.2021. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Senior Backend Developer (m/f/d)
Great news! OpenResearch is going to open its third office in Croatia and for that, we need highly motivated colleagues who would like to be part of our success story.
If your passion is to develop high-quality products for interesting national and international clients and to share your experience and knowledge with great colleagues, then you seem to be a perfect fit for our new journey!
So, who are we and what do we do?
We are a high-quality software engineering company based in Vienna and Prishtina (and soon in Croatia), developing data-intensive applications with front-ends for iOS, Android, and the web using Java, Spring, Swift, Kotlin, AWS, Kafka, Python, Azure, Terraform Gitlab and much more ...
We are now looking for a new project team that is developing a medical app that helps its users after severe tragedies like a stroke.
Interested? Read more:
- You're independently responsible for the entire lifecycle of projects or features including engineering design, development, and deployment.
- You improve code structure and architecture in service of testability and maintainability.
- You write, co-write, and review design documentation.
- You ensure the software is tested well before it goes to code review or is deployed.
- You are highly proficient in one or more technical areas.
- You work with the team and adjacent teams to solve problems. You escalate problems that have a wider scope.
- You assist and teach other engineers on an individual basis.
- You participate in the hiring process (by submitting referrals, meeting candidates, attending recruiting events, or presenting externally).
- You develop code.
- You design APIs.
- Quality Assurance.
- Direct customer contact.
Time & Tasks
- 80% - Developing
- 20% - Planning
- Possibility to work remotely
- Home office
- Employee events
- High performance notebook
- Awesome national and international colleagues
- Great office space (coming soon!)
- Investments in your education
- No micromanagement, we believe in empowering you!
- Chameleon Model (Can be placed in internal projects, customer projects or consultant to the customer)
- Drive and curiosity: Deep interest in languages, frameworks, library API design and new tools.
- Java 8+
- Spring Boot
- Hibernate / JPA
- API Design, Swagger/OpenAPI
- JUnit, Mockito, Wiremock
- HTTP Rest
- Nice: Python
- Nice: AWS / GCP
- Nice: Linux
- Nice: CICD
- Nice: GitLab
- Nice: Kafka
- Nice: NoSQL
We also look for soft skills, for someone who
- Cares about delivering solutions that solve problems and doesn't just blindly implement what has been specified.
- Takes on ownership for projects he/she works on.
- Feels responsible for his/her contributions and takes care of problems when they emerge.
- Makes sure that his/her contributions live up to colleagues' expectations (e.g. have been tested to not waste reviewers' time).
- Communicates proactively when needed.
- Is responsive.
- Can describe problems/solutions in a clear and unambiguous way.
- Can communicate effectively with non-technical colleagues.
- Does not attack/blame colleagues.
- Brings energy and commitment.