Ovaj oglas je istekao 20.02.2020. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Senior Associate for Valuations (m/f)
PwC is a powerful network of over 236.000 people across 157 countries, all committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Change your perspective and join PwC.
Currently we are looking for:
PwC is the world’s largest multidisciplinary professional services organizations. The PwC’s Deals team is one of the
best professional groups providing services for local and international clients. Our Deals team brings together
specialists in valuation, financial modelling, due diligence and restructuring to help our clients' organization
successfully navigate through mergers, acquisitions, investments, divestments or financing.
The person would be responsible for designing and developing user-friendly valuation models, integrated cash flow, balance sheet and profit and loss models across a range of industry sectors.
What we are looking for:
- Strong experience in designing and developing user-friendly valuation models
- Significant experience in designing integrated cash flow, balance sheet and profit and loss models across a range of industry sectors
- Ability to participate in several projects simultaneously
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Accounting technical knowledge and analytical skills
- Proficient knowledge of English and fluency in Croatian (speaking and writing)
- Precision and orientation to detail
- Ability to adapt to an intensive work environment and maintain composure under stress
- Very flexible mindset
- Excellent communication and people skills
- ACCA/ASA/CFA member or student is an advantage
What’s in it for you:
- Full-time employment
- Competitive remuneration
- Technically advanced environment
- International environment with global working standards
- Possibility to continuously learn and use global resources
- Young and energetic surroundings
- Autonomy in performing daily work