Sales Operations Administrator (m/f)
They’re looking for fiercely independent and self-motivated people who can thrive in the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
Their company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own projects, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute. Best of all, working in a remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.
1. Track and grow the overall net profits of their products
2. Create, monitor, and optimize metric dashboards
3. Oversee communications between their partnerships and marketing teams to ensure proper conversion of new knowledge into robust systems
4. Network new relationships with niche partners, augmenting the relationships procured by their Partnerships organizer
5. Document new information and procedures meticulously
6. Recruit or evaluate candidates for relevant departments under your leadership
1. Have superb written skills and good language articulation
2. Have a background or experience in direct sales or marketing
3. Be skilled at leading and managing people of diverse backgrounds and mindsets to grow their KPIs
4. Be tenacious at personal networking to discover knowledge on solving unforeseen problems
5. Find creative and sustainable ways to fix unforeseen issues and exceptions
6. Pay detailed attention to eliminate error rates of departments under your leadership
Good to haves:
1. A background in impulse-driven niches, e.g. bizopp, weight loss, alternative health, personal development, etc.