Ovaj oglas je istekao 25.06.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Reservation Manager (m/f)
Reservation Managers for luxury resorts in Austria with immediate starting or upon agreement.
Are you looking for your dream job in the hotel industry?
Do you want to work in the most luxurious ski resorts in Europe?
NEXT STEP career network with more than 400 hotel partners in Austria, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy guarantees you a position that will match your skills and wishes 100%.
Contact us and we will accompany you through the whole employment process!
At the moment, we are recruiting motivated Reservation Managers (permanent positions), for our partner hotels, luxury mountain resorts in Austria, with immediate starting or upon agreement.
Reservation Manager (m/f)
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management or in any other related field.
- Proven experience (3 years) in 4* & 5* hotel reservation’s department as Reservation Manager or similar position
- Very Good German and English language knowledge are mandatory (oral & written)
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, PMS, Channel Manager & OTA’s Extranet systems, and CRM.
- Sales orientated with hands on experience in revenue management, analyzing booking patterns and market trends.
- Already experienced in hotel marketing strategy actions to maximize sales.
- Great abilities to multitask and manage time efficiently while working in a fast-pacing environment, providing a high-end guest experience at all times.
- Ability to work cohesively as a part of an international team handling a wide range of international clientele
- EU citizen or EU Passport/ID holder
- Reference letters from at least 2 recent employers
- Manage the Reservations Department to meet and exceed budgeted targets.
- Handle the communications from guests, travel agents, and referral networks concerning reservations arriving through all possible channels and any central reservation system.
- Process reservations by mail, telephone, messages or through channel manager system, entering data in PMS (contracts/ bookings etc.).
- Monitor competitor pricing with an understanding in the dynamic of local market.
- Analyze demand and revenue trends to ensure performance against budget/market trends.
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and manage day to day yield operations.
- With immediate starting or upon agreement, permanent position
- 2.500 € monthly net salary,14 salaries a year, 5 working days & 45 hours per week
- Full social benefits package, including dental insurance
- Paid annual leave
- Single room accommodation provided at no cost
- Healthy and balanced employee meals 3 times a day provided at no cost (also on days off)
- Various employee benefits, (use of fitness & wellness areas or discount on ski-pass) – Benefits will be specified by hotel to the job holder
- Support through the whole employment process in your native language
- Help with traveling arrangements
- No agency fees
- 24/7 agency support
- Stress free employment process
If you have all that it takes, we will be happy to hear from you!
Please send you updated CV including smiling picture in uniform, and Reference letters from at least 2 recent employers to [email protected] or via application link below.
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAREER