Help grow this Silicon Valley-based, stealth-mode AI healthcare startup by joining their remote team as a Recruiter.
They’re looking for fiercely independent and self-motivated people who can thrive in the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
Their company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own projects, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute. Best of all, working in a remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.
1. Manage the full-cycle recruiting process, which includes defining job requirements, recruitment strategies, pre-assessment standards, interview processes, and salary expectations
2. Establish innovative candidates sourcing strategies for especially hard-to-fill positions
3. Effectively engage, pursue, and convert candidates
4. Do personalized outreach in English to candidates
5. Work with technical colleagues to automate recruitment processes
1. Minimum 3 years of experience, with proven functional efficiency as a corporate recruiter
3. Be skilled in communication
4. Responsible working style, outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills
5. Able to handle high-pressure situations calmly and methodically
6. Capacity to understand complex systems
7. Be proficient in written and spoken English