Receptionist - luxury resort (m/f)
Are you looking for your dream job in the hotel industry?
Do you want to work in the most luxurious ski resorts in Europe?
NEXT STEP career network with more than 400 hotel partners in Austria, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy guarantees you a position that will match your skills and wishes 100%.
Contact us and we will accompany you through the whole employment process!
At the moment we are recruiting motivated Receptionists, for our partner hotel, luxury mountain resort in Austria, with starting date in December 2022, seasonal position.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same position, in a luxury hotel
- Excellent German and English language skills, both spoken and written
- Strong working knowledge of relevant computer software including MS Office and booking and payment systems
- Ability to work variable shift patterns
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Being calm under pressure
- High level of personal appearance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Eu citizen
- Welcome and greet guests
- Checking guests in and out
- Receiving and managing reservations made online and telephonically
- Verifying guests' payment methods during check-in
- Assigning rooms to guests and informing them of any specials offered by the hotel
- Organizing transport services for guests at their request
- Providing guests with information about the hotel and local attractions
- Cooperating with other departments like Housekeeping
- Starting date in December 2022, seasonal position
- Paid vacation
- Yearly gross salary from € 30.000/ Very competitive pay, 14 salaries a year, 6 working days/ week
- Full social benefits package, including dental insurance
- Single room accommodation provided at no cost
- Healthy and balanced employee meals 3 times a day, also on days off
- Various employee benefits, e.g., use of fitness & wellness areas or discount on ski-pass, etc. Benefits will be specified by hotel to the job holder.
- Support through the whole employment process in your native language
- Help with traveling arrangements
- No agency fees
- 24/7 agency support
- Stress free employment process
If you have all that it takes, we will be happy to hear from you!
Please apply with an updated CV, smiling picture in uniform, pictures of your food and reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or via application link below.