Ovaj oglas je istekao 09.07.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
QA/QC Electrical (m/f)
QA/QC Electrical (m/f) – Cork, Ireland
AA Euro Group Ltd. is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. Established in 2005, the company now has a network of 14 offices in 11 European countries. We recruit for jobs in the EU across Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, IT, Finance & HR.
We have been retained by one of Irelands most established M&E Contractors to provide skilled QA/QC Glanding and Termination Electrical (m/f) for a large-scale Pharma (building services) projects in Cork, Ireland.
- Responsible for all electrical inspections related to installations, testing, commissioning etc. for the involved project
- Represent the company as the QA/QC interface with the Client on all aspects of QA/QC for the duration of the project
- Conduct inspections of all ongoing activities for electrical installations
- Conduct inspections for all electrical material deliveries
- Attend all electrical inspections with client/contractor representatives
- Submit inspection requests in coordination with concerned site/project engineers
- Prepare daily QA/QC report regarding inspections, material, Non-conformances etc.
- Prepare weekly surveillance reports, non-conformance reports and verification of corrective actions
- Check the drawings and documents used at site for approvals and compliance with project requirements
- Ensure that all works are carried out as per the approved method statements and drawings
- Ensure that all equipment used are calibrated and with valid certificates
- Assist / coordinate the preparation of the final handing over documents such as QCQA documents, testing and commissioning reports etc.
- Prepare testing and commissioning method statements in coordination with vendors, General Contractor representatives and project owners’ representatives
- Ensure the EIDA software system is used as the primary tool for management of the QA/QC process on site
- Represent the Company at regular site/off-site meetings
- Attend Factory Acceptance Tests (both nationally and internationally) as required
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by Management, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company
- A relevant Electrical Engineering or Electrical Trade qualification
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working in a Quality role
- A QA/QC Qualification would be an advantage but not essential
- EIDA system/software experience strongly desirable but not essential
- IT Skills – Proficiency in Microsoft Office and report preparation
- Ability to clearly communicate both orally and in writing to clients and other stakeholders
- Ability to delegate and manage team members efficiently
- Good knowledge of English language
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship.
- Permanent full-time role
- Salary: €27.72 per hour h for the first 8 hours (Mon – Fri), then time and a half thereafter (€41.58). Time and a half for the first 4 hours on Saturday (€41.58), then double time thereafter (€55.44). Double time all day Sunday (€55.44).
- Support with accommodation.
Please submit your CV in English to: [email protected] or contact us for more information on +385 1 5626 651.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.