Ovaj oglas je istekao 18.03.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Always dreamed of living in the centre of Europe in a country with a very well organized health care system? This could be your change. The Netherlands are known for the well-organized healthcare system and the modern psychiatry. In the specialized clinics is a flat hierarchy and a warm and social work environment .On behalf of several of our clients, psychiatry clinics in the east and south of the Netherlands, we are seeking for a psychiatrist (m/f).
• Allround psychiatrist with excellent communicational skills who is willing to learn the Dutch language
• Interest in youth addiction psychiatry
Reasons for choosing this job
• A pleasant and professional working climate.
• The income for medical specialist in the Netherlands is known as one of the highest in Europe and is up to €8760,- gross per month (36 hours working week).
• 30% tax deduction for a period of 5 years.
• 20 days per year for your holidays.
• Training budget of about €4000,- per year.
• Holiday money (8% of your Gross yearly income).
• Flat hierarchy in the clinics.
Apply via Care Force and:
• Leave all administrative and organizational matters to a dedicated team
• Get help arranging the correct documents and registrations
• Prepare for a career abroad through our Language Academy
• Have everything arranged from A to Z: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registrations.