Ovaj oglas je istekao 17.05.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Project Manager (m/f)
Project Manager (m/f) – Dublin, Ireland
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland's leading main contractors to recruit Project Managers for roles in Dublin. The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working with a main contractor on large scale projects.
- To oversee the day to day management of a project of varying sizes, from start to completion.
- Manage on site construction team for the successful delivery of the project
- Manage all Health and Safety aspects of the project.
- Manage onsite supply chain for the projects to ensure timely delivery of project
- Oversee quality of the finished product to ensure it adheres to the drawings, details and specification all to the client’s expectations.
- Manage project programs and monitor progress on site to ensure delivery of completed project.
- Hold regular onsite progress meeting with project team and suppliers to ensure a coherent approach to the project.
- Contribute to the formulation of the construction methodology and project management plan for the project, adopt and improve these as the project advances.
- Comply with company management, quality, and environmental systems.
- Represent the Company at all project meetings
- Managing client expectations on all contracts to ensure new and existing relationships are developed and maintained.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Min 5 years’ experience working with a main contractor
- You will be degree qualified in Civil Engineering / Construction Management
- 10 years practical experience in construction with previous building experience such as large scale high rise and structures and Reinforced Concrete Frame, restoration projects and commercial building
- You will have over 5 years’ experience team leading in a similar capacity
- You will have strong problem-solving skills and show calmness under pressure
- Must be fluent in English
- Croatian or any other EU citizenship is mandatory
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- Industry leading salary package
- Assistance with accommodation
- Employer will provide an allowance to assist with accommodation cost
- Company car
- An opportunity to work on inspiring projects and with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to meet the employer in Zagreb in May.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Nives Kvesić for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CV’s will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA Euro Croatia d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX