Ovaj oglas je istekao 05.08.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Practice Development Trainer (Health & Social Care) (m/f)
The Rehab Group is a charity that provides services for over 20,000 adults and children, and champions the value of diversity and inclusion for people with disabilities or disadvantage in their communities throughout Ireland and the UK.
Practice Development Trainer (Health & Social Care)
Limerick / South Region
Permanent Role – 39 hours per week
To deliver a portfolio of ‘health and social care’ courses within the organisation.
The postholder will also be required to review and adapt existing training and development interventions and materials within their area of expertise; and assess/evaluate staff training and development needs in collaboration with operational management in order to support the Corporate Learning & Development Plan.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Facilitate and deliver a specified volume of ‘Medication Management’ internal courses delivering content as appropriate,
• Facilitate and deliver a specified volume of ‘Epilepsy Awareness and Emergency Medication’ courses
• Facilitate and deliver a specified volume of ‘Intimate and Personal Care’ and ‘Assisting with Nutritional Needs’ courses
• In collaboration with Subject Matter Experts (internally and externally) adapt the design of ongoing staff training courses.
• Company Pension Scheme
• Paid Maternity Leave
• Paid Paternity Leave
• 27 days annual leave
• Bike to work scheme
• Taxsaver travel scheme
• Income Protection
• A third level qualification or equivalent (NFQ7) within the specified ‘health care/ nursing’ do-main area.
• Be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) with an active PIN
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a ‘health and/or social care’ setting
• A Learning / Training & Development qualification, an advantage.
• Minimum 3 years relevant Learning and Development experience as a Trainer/Coach/Mentor and researching/designing/delivering training material based on regulatory/organisational needs
• Full clean driving licence and access to own transport
• The ability to travel on a weekly basis - with a focus on delivering a number of clinical training pro-grammes to services in Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Clare, Tipperary, Offaly, Westmeath, Galway, Mayo.
• Delivery of between 70 and 90 ‘training days’ per annum
• Travel across specified ‘regions’ within the Rehab Group, in Ireland. Typically 12,000km to 17,000km per annum – mainly in the midlands/south region
• Consideration of overnight stays in line with risk assessment best practice
To view full extensive job description please, click apply to visit our company site and download attachment at the bottom of the page.
The Rehab Group is an equal opportunity employer