Ovaj oglas je istekao 22.06.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Plumber / Rørleggere (m/f)
Plumber / Rørleggere - Norway
Job location: Hønefoss, Bødo, Narvik, Oslo
• Working as a plumber/ sanitary installer or a foreman (north)
• Installation and replacement of installations in residential buildings
• Legal employment based on a fixed-term contract in accordance with the provisions of the Norwegian Labor Code
• Attractive salary between 205 - 230 NOK gross per hour
• We provide commuting to the north of Norway or we compensate tickets
• Full health insurance, additional accidental insurance
• Possibility of using feriepenger - 12%
• Long projects
• Assistance in accommodation and organization of formalities at Norwegian offices
• 3 years of professional experience as a plumber
• Vocational education, journeyman or master diploma in the profession
• Floor and central heating
• Experience in the assembly of PEX pipes
• Installation of fire protection systems (sprinklers)
• English or Norwegian communication skills
• Knowledge of technical drawing
• References from previous employers
• Confirmation of employment - written or oral
Please send your CV in Polish or English:
We (Adecco) find it necessary to emphasize that you receive personal data about candidates, such as CVs and presentations, for the purpose of assessing candidates for an assignment or permanent position. The candidate's personal data cannot be used/processed for any other purpose and must be deleted when a candidate is no longer relevant for the position; e.g. when the recruitment process has ended. If the candidate accepts an assignment or a permanent position, you may presumably keep the personal data for a longer period or use it for another legitimate purpose.
In connection with our staffing and recruitment services, both parties are independently data controllers when transferring personal data between the parties, and the processing of it, in connection with the service. Consequently, both parties are independently responsible for controller obligations under applicable privacy legislation.