Planner (m/f) – Lulea, Sweden
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
We are seeking a Planner to work on a Data Centre project in Sweden. Our client is a leading Irish Contractor with reach across Europe.
- Develop and maintain schedules for design / engineering / construction / commissioning
- Develop and maintain progress databases
- Progress reporting
- Milestone projections, delay / float path analysis
- Recording delay and disruption
- Earned Value Management
- Monitoring schedule performance and productivity
- Site progress verification, including incorporating quality assessments
- Attending schedule meetings, liaising with client and subcontractors
- Preparation of tender schedules
- Preparation of histograms
- Leading planning meetings and weekly work planning systems
- Resource / cash loading of schedules
- Providing data for payment applications
- Completing contract review reports
- Responsibility for quality and accuracy of schedules and reports
- Complying with Operating Procedures
- Making relevant parties aware of issues and advising on solutions
- If required, managing a team of planners
- All other duties associated with that role.
- Degree qualified
- 3+ years’ experience as a planner
- Efficient with Primavera P6
- Fluent in English
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship.
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus package (accommodation, flights)
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: email@example.com or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX