The Department of Pathology is a busy and stimulating workplace with high ambitions and room for innovation. We have about 140 employees including 23 consultant/specialty registrar pathologists (three professors) and some 14 residents, making the department one of the largest of its kind in Denmark. The department is the main provider of diagnostic histopathological and cytopathological services in the Central Denmark Region and acts a regional and national reference centre. We have substantial teaching and research duties. We are currently in the process of developing our organization, with the aim of optimizing work processes, coordination and cooperation, in order to continue to deliver pathology services of the highest quality, rapidly and on time.
The Department of Pathology always puts the patient first. Therefore, we focus on professional competence, high quality academic expertise, technological development and strong collaboration. You are expected to make a proportional contribution to the departmental tasks and services. You work in an enthusiastic team of cardiologists, doctors and nurses. The partnership with colleagues consists of a climate of openness, mutual trust and honesty, in which employees feel involved in the primary process and dare to hold each other accountable for each other's tasks and responsibilities.
• Permanent contract
• € 108,665 minimum yearly salary
• 37 hour working weeks
• 6 weeks paid holiday
• Specialized in Pathology
• Interested and experienced in histopathology/cytopathology
• Motivated to live and work abroad
• Able to take part in our intensive language course in Budapest
Apply via Care Force and:
• Leave all administrative and organizational matters to a dedicated team
• Get help arranging the correct documents and registrations
• Prepare for a career abroad through our Language Academy
• Have everything arranged from A to Z: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registrations.