Order Desk Specialist (Supply Chain) (m/f)
Adecco is a global leader in providing HR services.
On behalf of our client, Whirlpool, an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of home appliances, we are searching for a motivated candidate to take the challenge and to successfully fulfill the position of:
Order Desk Specialist (Supply Chain)
What would your responsibilities be?
- Receive sales order (mail, telephone) and control data accuracy (price, availability, quantity) and adherence to policies checking formal correctness till order release
- Control data accuracy of the orders (price, availability, quantity) received by trade place, business to business system by sales or trade partner till order release
- Provide to processing the order blocked or release for commercial condition, customer address or delivery date
- Manage order processing, from sales order creation into SAP system to delivery number creation
- Communicate with logistics department to maximize delivery execution and with demand planner to ensure products availability
- Communicate with sales force and Trade Partners in order to satisfy customers requests
- Interact with credit department in order to speed up the orders blocked process
- Ensure customer satisfaction, managing the order to delivery in the most effective manner and in line with the Trade policies by Whirlpool
What do we expect from an ideal candidate?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar positions in logistic or supply chain department
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Familiarity with SAP system is a plus
- Intermediate knowledge of English both written and spoken
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask without losing focus on priorities
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written
- Willingness to develop, learn and constantly improve workspace and processes
What do we offer?
- Permanent contract with a trial period
- Competitive salary and additional benefits and bonuses
- The possibility of occasional work from home
- Pleasant and stimulating work atmosphere
- Participation in various educations and trainings
- An opportunity for further learning and professional development
If you are interested and meet the requirements of this position, we invite you to fill out the application form on the
link and send us your CV.
Adecco Hrvatska d.o.o. is licensed by the Ministry of Economy, Labor and Entrepreneurship for executing mediation services in employment No. UP/I-102-02/20-03/13 since 13.02.2020.