Ovaj oglas je istekao 09.12.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Operations Coordinator (m/f)
Adecco is a global leader in providing HR services.
For our client, Always Croatia is a travel agency based in the US who provides unforgettable experiences in Croatia to discerning American and Australian clients. We operate and sell small ship cruises and tailor-made holidays to Croatia and the region to the American and Australian market.
Operations Coordinator (m/f)
- As an Operations Coordinator, you will work in a fast-paced, highly detail-focused environment, and be
responsible for closely liaising with travel/tourism industry contacts and clients of Always Croatia. Operations
Coordinators support the sales team and use a back-office platform to accurately document all services included in clients’
holiday packages and deploy company-related communication from. Strong organizational skills, technical expertise,
industry knowledge, and attention to detail are key in this operations-focused role.
The Operations Coordinator works on confirmed individual and group trip packages to assist the sales team to promote
sales and ultimately, company growth. A Coordinator’s responsibility is to:
- Confirm individual services included in trip packages with suppliers such as: hotels, transfer companies, local guides/tour providers, purchase online tickets
- Keep accurate documentation of confirmed package pricing, pro forma invoices, and accounting
- Send documentation of trip confirmation to clients via back-office platform
- Liaise with clients to obtain necessary pre trip travel-related details and information
- Provide direct customer phone support during the months of April to October
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to work collaboratively with sales associates to quickly execute time-sensitive tasks
- Possess a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to comfortably use Zoom and Gmail Office Suite, including Drive, Sheets, and Calendar
- Flexible working hours to accommodate California time zone (example: 10-18h or 11-19h)
- Flexible working hours during the months of April to October
- 100% work from home
- Drivers license
RESPONSIBILITY AND INTERACTIONS:
- The tasks this individual is responsible are often unstructured and the issues addressed are less defined requiring new perspectives and creative approaches
- This individual will apply attained experiences and industry knowledge in solving problems that are complex in scope requiring in-depth evaluation
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance and proposing solutions
- This individual must work effectively with direct manager, sales team, external suppliers, clients, and travel advisors
- Limited supervision and direction are provided, as this individual can operate and drive results and set priorities independently
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert
- To be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable results through regular leadership and executing tasks expeditiously
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in an operational role is required; 3-5 years of experience is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical tasks
If you are looking for a career in an international company which offers great learning possibilities and further selfimprovement and your profile meets the above mentioned requirements, please send us your CV in English via application link.
Adecco Hrvatska d.o.o. is licensed by the Ministry of Economy, Labor and Entrepreneurship for executing mediation services in employment No. UP/I-102-02/20-03/13 since 13.02.2020.