Ovaj oglas je istekao 18.03.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
The hospital is established by the initiative of the Black Sisters who had been responsible for the care of the sick in this region since 1461.
The hospital merged in 2017 has 224 accredited beds and employs about 700 people. This makes it the largest employer in the region
• You are a specialist in neurology
• You have good clinical and organizational skills and can work well with the medical, nursing and paramedical teams;
• You are very empathetic and have good communication skills;
• You are looking for a full-time position in a dynamic hospital
Reasons for choosing this job
• Collaborate with other neurologists in an association
• Income in Belgium is one of the highest in Europe and is between € 150,000 and € 250,000 gross per year
• You can determine the working hours, holidays etc. yourself.
Apply via Care Force and:
• Leave all administrative and organizational matters to a dedicated team
• Get help arranging the correct documents and registrations
• Prepare for a career abroad through our Language Academy
• Have everything arranged from A to Z: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registrations.