Ovaj oglas je istekao 20.06.2020. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
MLOps Engineer (m/f)
Get involved with our Silicon Valley-based, stealth-mode AI healthcare startup by joining their remote team as a MLOps Engineer.
Apply if you’re fiercely independent and self-motivated people who can thrive in the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
Their company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own tasks, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute. And the remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.
1. Create ML pipeline - ETL, continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD)
2. Define the model management system, technologies, and processes to manage model development, training, and deployment including hyper-parameter configuration and optimization
3. Create scalable systems for efficient monitoring, tracing, profiling, and debugging
4.Diagnose and support complex systems
1. A competitive salary and annual merit increase reviews — great work is rewarded
2. A culture that communicates over the phone and asynchronously
3. Flexible working time and vacations
4. Distributed and strategic work
5. A chance to join collaborative teams
6. Room for personal and professional growth and development
7. Opportunity to learn many new technologies and information working with bright individuals
1. 5+ years of industry experience
2. 2+ years of experience in developing continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines (e.g. Jenkins)
3. Experience with designing, building, and deploying MLOps pipelines
4. Proficient knowledge of git (DVC), Docker and containers, Kubernetes, Airflow
5. Proficiency in distributed storage and processing of big data with Hadoop and Spark
6. Experience with Hive
7. Experience with database management systems and tools including but not limited to Cassandra, MongoDB, SQL
8. Strong programming skills in Python, C or C++
9. Experience with deep learning frameworks (such as TensorFlow and PyTorch)
Nice to haves:
1. Passion for building automation to reduce manual tasks
2. Solid understanding of math, networking, storage, and sysadmin best practices