Ovaj oglas je istekao 22.11.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Microsoft 365 Analyst (m/f/d)
Microsoft 365 Analyst (m / f / d)
STRABAG employs about 79,000 people at 700 locations around the world, working on progress. Our projects are characterised by their uniqueness and individual strengths, just like each and every one of us. From building construction and structural engineering, road construction and civil engineering, bridge building and tunnelling, project development, building materials production or facility management – we think ahead, and aim to become the most innovative and sustainable construction technology group in Europe. Equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are an integral part of who we are as a company and how we operate. Together we work as partners to complete projects successfully and grow with new challenges. Together we achieve great things. Build the future with us! Apply now to become part of our team.
We are looking for a person to complement the MS Platforms Operations team with his expert knowledge and unique experience in technical support and management of Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure products and services.
You will have to:
- perform proactive monitoring and in-depth analysis/documentation of Microsoft cloud environments status updates
- provide automation of service monitoring, notification of critical events
- create concepts and technical documentation describing the developed functionality
- provide technical support, administrate, troubleshoot issues on Microsoft 365 cloud products (MS Teams, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint, etc.)
- evaluate, plan, integrate, and administrate enterprise applications in MS Azure AD and other Microsoft Cloud Services
- manage or collaborate within different projects to optimize business needs
- Higher professional education in the field of IT
- Work experience of 3 years in administration of Microsoft 365 Services
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft 365 Products (Office 365; SharePoint Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, Exchange Online) and other Microsoft Cloud Services
- Fluency in English is required
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, ability to work in a team
- Experience with SSO integration of on-prem or Cloud applications and other Identity Systems
- PowerShell knowledge, Rest API (knowledge and/or experience)
- Experience with Power Apps and Power Automate administration
- German skills would be a big plus
What we offer:
Embark on a journey with our international team of highly skilled professionals who breathe passion into their work. Immerse yourself in projects that aren't just complex and stimulating, but also empower you to create a tangible impact in your field. We genuinely appreciate the value your expertise and dedication bring to the table. Count on an open dialogue throughout the interview process, where we'll discuss your salary openly, ensuring complete transparency and alignment. Apply today and become an integral part of our team!
Danina Sabic, Donau-City-Str. 1, 1220 Vienna Tel. +43 6764288034