MEP Lead (m/f)
MEP Lead (m/f) – Zagreb, Croatia
AA Euro Group Ltd. is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd Ireland. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. Established in 2005, the company now has a network of 14 offices in 11 European countries. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, IT, Finance & HR.
We have been retained by an internationally renowned engineering contractor to recruit an experienced MEP Lead to cover and manage all the mechanical & electrical aspects of a large scale pharma project near Zagreb, Croatia.
- Promote the application of the MEP Department Management Systems and Procedures providing technical support, guidance and direction in overall Delivery of Projects
- Support the MEP “Value Proposition” and its alignment with the Business Units and Companies Vision, Values and Ambition Objectives.
- Support delivery of the MEP Strategy Plan and objectives
- Support the tender and award of MEP packages in accordance with the required Project Pre- Construction and procurement strategy, and objectives.
- Take responsibility for MEP Integration and Project delivery as part of the overall project team.
- Support the planning for key building services resources to manage delivery of projects
- Ensure the finalisation of Building Services Installation and Commissioning programmes are aligned and integrated with the main Construction Programme
- Engage with the Utility companies from the outset of the project to ensure their infrastructural and interface requirements are understood communicated and adhered to.
- Ensure the process of tracking of equipment & plant from submittal approvals through to samples and mock ups / ordering / FAT’s / delivery and quality checks is carefully managed to meet the programme requirements
- Ensure Management of the formal QMS snagging / quality walk downs and associated progressive inspection and sign off of the MEP Installation’s
- Ensure development and implementation of site specific ITP &, Commissioning / Handover Plans are carried out with the MEP Contractors.
- Over 8 years work experience in managing large scale and complex MEP related projects
- Experience in Semi-conductor, Data-Centre, Pharmaceutical, Industrial or Nuclear projects would be advantageous
- Good understanding of the MEP supply chain market and dynamics in which the company operates
- Professional Competence through operational involvement in all phases of large-scale complex projects from Estimating, Pre- Construction, and installation, Commissioning, Demonstration and Handover
- Can demonstrate technical, effective interpersonal and commercial skills necessary to deliver large / multiple MEP projects
- Strong communication skills in English
- Strong organisational skills taking a methodical and proactive approach
- Mechanical or Electrical Academic / MEP technical related qualification
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Technical or Construction related subject
- Has achieved professional accreditation with the Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineer at MCIBSE level or equivalent
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship.
- Full time permanent contract with a well-established company
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: [email protected] or contact me for more information on +385 1 5626 651.
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
Your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX