Ovaj oglas je istekao 18.07.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Medium voltage engineer (x/f/m)
Working location: Austria, 3200 Ober-Grafendorf
(60 km west of Vienna)
Full-time basis (38.5 hours per week)
Schubert Elektroanlagen is a global player for electrical engineering and machine
equipment in plant construction. More than 1,000 projects around the world are impressive
proof of our capacity.
Within our team you will do medium voltage projects with the following tasks:
- Planning of medium voltage power switchgears and secondary equipment
- Review of the technical specifications
- Planning of protection systems
- Coordination of subsuppliers
- Time scheduling and commercial aspects of the project
COULD IT BE YOU ?
- University degree in power engineering or similar technical training with such a focus.
- At least 3 years of professional experience preferred as technical project manager
- Knowledge of air- and gasinsulated medium voltage switch-gear technologies, as well as their commissioning
- English, written and spoken at least Level B2; German skills at least Level B1/B2.
- Professional appearance, willingness to learn
- Team player, independent work at need
- Willingness to travel
GET IN TOUCH!
Experience high performance in touch with the latest developments as a „Schubertian“ as well. Join an internationally successful team in a company with many benefits, like flexible working hours, subsidized lunch, fruits and a variety of employee events. The salary will be based on your qualification and experience.
Additionally, of course we will give you and support you with detailed information concerning working authorizations and residence permits. We would like to assure you an absolute confidentiality of your application.
Please send your written application with photograph, exclusively via email, to:
SCHUBERT Elektroanlagen GmbH
c/o Mrs Veronika Tod
A-3200 Ober-Grafendorf, Industriestraße 3