Mechanical Supervisor (m/f)
Mechanical Supervisor (m/f) – Croatia
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
We have been retained by leading Irish General Contractor to recruit a craft qualified Mechanical Supervisor for a pharmaceutical project in Croatia.
This is a permanent role working on a significant sized pharmaceutical project.
You will be mainly responsible for overseeing the overall operational processes of a department and ensuring that the team members adhere to the highest quality standards and efficiency.
- Offer engineering support to Engineering Teams.
- Develop and test mechanical components, equipment and machinery.
- Handle fabrication, operation, installation and repair of mechanical products.
- Diagnose and drive material loss’ corrective actions in manufacturing process.
- Define maintenance program to enhance key plant equipment’s throughput.
- Determine production issues and document solutions.
- Drive EHS compliance and safe workplace culture.
- Ensure production efficiency and achievement goals.
- Manage time and resources by working out in two different manufacturing locations.
- Resolve and execute manufacturing process solutions.
- Coordinate activities through Statistical Process Control methodology.
- Read system layouts, draw and prepare schematics with AutoCAD.
- Create design of experiments for manufacturing process changes.
- Craft qualified with 5+ years’ experience in a supervisory role with a process/mechanical contractor.
- Excellent craft/subcontractor management skills required, experience in pharma preferred.
- Flexible to travel
- Proven record of co-ordinating and managing large projects
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- Full time permanent contract
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus package (accommodation, flights, transport and subsistence allowance).
- Possibility to work on rotation basis
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: email@example.com or contact us for more information on +385 1 5626 651.
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX