Ovaj oglas je istekao 15.05.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Mechanical Engineer – Ireland and EU
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s leading contractors to recruit Mechanical Engineers for projects in Ireland and across EU.
This a great opportunity working with an internationally established contractor working on a number of large scale construction projects across EU. The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience working with a main contractor on large scale projects.
- Solid technical capability in all characteristics of Mechanical Engineering Services & Design
- Practical with a robust ability to work self-sufficiently and without supervision
- Run off site technical support to construction teams on projects
- Working directly with clients and project engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions
- Plan and specification of Mechanical Engineering Resolutions to current regulations and design standards
- Deliver technical support to the estimating, procurement, commercial, marketing and project bid teams
- Develop and come to an agreement on processes and deliverables
- Head Pre-Construction Engineering activities and the creation of material including, design development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals etc.
- Support in the continual improvement of the QA System and perform project reviews
Skills / Qualifications:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 3+ Years’ experience in a mechanical engineering
- The ability to work on your own initiative and to manage inputs from a range of specialist suppliers and in-house staff
- Knowledge of client, vendor & contractor interaction & management
- Understanding of AutoCAD and MS Office Suite Software
- Positive, a good communicator with the capability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be fluent in English
- Croatian or any other EU citizenship is mandatory
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- Industry leading salary package
- Assistance with accommodation
- An opportunity to work on inspiring projects and with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to meet the employer in Zagreb in May.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: email@example.com or contact Nives Kvesić for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CV’s will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA Euro Croatia d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX