Mechanical Commissioning Lead (m/f)
Mechanical Commissioning Lead (m/f) – Sweden
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
We have been retained by the client who are a leading M&E Contractor to recruit a Mechanical Commissioning Lead. This is a permanent role with this client working on a substantial sized Data Centre project in Sweden.
- Generates high quality work in alliance with the vision and mission of company in question.
- Provide expertise regarding the overall project commissioning processes and deliver commissioned and operational mechanical systems to clients.
- Attending various meetings with clients, sub-contractors, project teams offering support and assistance on mechanical system’s delivery.
- Leads by example - sets, monitors, and enforces the standards of safety, and exemplary quality of work set forth by client in question.
- Coordinates with all other trades working on a job site to ensure smooth commissioning process.
- Identifying test equipment that may be required.
- Provide assistance with Commissioning and witnessing of all mechanical systems on projects.
- Manage ITCA activities with Project Engineers.
- Assist Project Engineers with compiling and populating Handover packs and other relevant QA/QC documents including inspections.
- Provide assistance in writing and reviewing Commissioning and Testing RAMS.
- Assist the project team in their production of 'as-built' documentation and the Health & Safety File.
- Conducts quality control inspections on project sites during pre-commissioning and commissioning stages.
- Analyses and quickly resolves any problems and may arise and ensures that all deficiencies on any given project are corrected in a timely manner.
- Maintaining detailed and accurate commissioning site reports.
- People Management duties, assisting the Project Manager:
- Ensure project team is following Company policies and procedures
- Ensure applicable project team personnel have the required EHS training to carry out commissioning activities associated with the project.
- Ensure Commissioning personnel have the required knowledge and background to carry out tasks safely and correctly in line with company policy and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in the industry, ideally working at Approved or Technician level.
- Sound working knowledge of Health & Safety, delivering projects and managing staff, materials and budgets.
- Advanced understanding of mechanical power systems, machines and drives. Excellent understanding of both Mechanical Commissioning.
- Able to produce detailed reports, presentations and assignments regularly to a high standard.
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- Permanent role.
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus full relocation package (accommodation, flights, transport and subsistence allowance).
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals.
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: email@example.com or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX