Marketing Coordinator KFC Croatia & Slovenia (m/f)
MARKETING COORDINATOR KFC CROATIA & SLOVENIA (m/f)
Amrest is a global restaurant operator with a strong presence in Europe and China. For over 28 years, we have been developing a portfolio of outstanding brands such as KFC, Pizza Hut, Burger King, Starbucks, BACOA, Sushi Shop, Blue Frog and LaTagliatella. Every day, more than 45,000 employees in 25 countries deliver an exceptional service to our guests, offering much more than just a great meal. People are at heart of our business – we truly understand, that AmRest growth is driven by the growth of our People, that’s why create unique atmosphere and provide endless development opportunities for our employees. Join us and find out for yourself!
Plays an important role in growth and development of KFC in Croatia and Slovenia.
Works on improving brand awareness and penetration of the brand.
Your skills & experience:
- College/University degree in Business economics / Marketing.
- You have a go getter attitude, and you are able to work individually
- 1 - 2 years of experience in the field of marketing / sales / brand management / PR.
- Effective communicational skills in native Croatian, advanced level in English (both written and verbal). Good knowledge of Slovenian is an asset.
- Experienced user of MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word, Power BI).
- You are skilled in completing multiply tasks and projects parallel.
- Having a driving license is an advantage
- Execution of KFC brand marketing plan in consistency with the brand strategy.
- Creating and coordinating an impactful activity calendar.
- Developing effective and consistent communicational plan in line with brand communicational strategy.
- Supporting appointed business units with local marketing campaigns.
- Developing or adapting creative assets with the help of agencies in coherence with the brand communicational strategy.
- Overlooking POSm development and execution.
- Continuous monitoring of brand performance, delivering regular and ad-hoc analysis.
- Initiating discussions and creating action plans with respective departments to improve brand performance.
- Providing promotional forecasts for Supply Chain and Operations.
- Managing brand’s digital platforms with the help of agencies and digital department (website, social media channels).
- Running all the necessary administrative tasks.
- We help you developing quicky in an international environment with an opportunity to get involved into regional projects
- Small but enthusiastic local team
- Competitive salary and annual performance-based bonuses
- Laptop, mobile phone
- Home office opportunity
If you are interested in this offer please apply via BRZA PRIJAVA link below.