Ovaj oglas je istekao 04.12.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Manufacturing Engineer (Electronics) - Automation (m/w/x)
Join us as Manufacturing Engineer (Electronics) -
and work with us on changing the future!
What awaits you at Mynaric
• Develop code from the ground up to enable seamless integration between our factory equipment and our back end systems
• Create streamlined interfaces for engineering teams to develop automated product evaluation within our manufacturing systems
• Enable intuitive factory interfaces, reducing operator error and increasing product throughput
• Coding ninja able to develop modular and reusable code to enable continuous feature integration for our manufacturing and test processes.
• Empower production by enabling integration of sensors/actuators for monitoring/controlling process, safety and overall factory throughput
Have you always wanted to send your work to the sky or even space? Then you are exactly the right fit for us! Lift up and work with inspiring colleagues from all over the world as you embark on an incredible journey with Mynaric to work on unique and challenging projects and make a real contribution to the future of connectivity.
We offer you permanent employment, varied areas of responsibility, and attractive employee benefits. Mynaric is absolutely committed to being an equal opportunity employer, so we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
So if this sounds like the kind of place where you would like to work then apply today and be part of the company that is changing the world!
• +2 years of experience with a Bachelores in Engineering or Computer Science preferred
• Deep understanding of OOPs in Python, Go, or similar language
• API development experience (REST, GraphQL)
• Database experience with PostgreSQL, SQL Server, or similar database technologies
• Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines including exposure to tools like GitLab, Jenkins and test driven development
• Experience developing code for interfacing over USB, ethernet, RS232, RS422, CAN, SPI, and/or I2C
• Nice to Haves :
• Exposure to integration with ERP, MES, PLM or other engineering and manufacturing software systems
• Exposure to integration with manufacturing machines and back end systems
• Experience in fast-paced iterative design and manufacturing environments