Maintenance Manger (m/f/d) (German & English)
ROCKWOOL Mineralwolle GmbH is part of the ROCKWOOL Group. With our four plants and around 1,300 employees in Germany, we are a company that offers advanced insulation systems for buildings. With around 11,700 committed colleagues in 39 countries, we are the world market leader for solutions made from rock wool.
• You are part of the management team and responsible for ensuring maintenance at the Flechtingen plant in Germany
• You are responsible for the technical and disciplinary management of around 40 maintenance employees as well as their development.
• You are responsible for the annual preparation and adherence to the maintenance budget of several million, actively follow the cost report and, if necessary, initiate measures to ensure compliance.
• You will work actively in the planning and execution of factory projects in coordination with the project managers.
• You are responsible for compliance with occupational safety and the implementation of the company's own occupational safety program in the maintenance area.
• An attractive salary, as well as the payment of vacation and Christmas bonuses.
• Company pension schemes, capital formation benefits and other social benefits.
• Our plant is located at the heart of Germany
• You are a down-to-earth personality with a convincing appearance, have assertiveness with the necessary empathy to lead a team.
• You have a suitable educational background and relevant professional experience in a comparable position.
• You already have management experience combined with experience in introducing and implementing new organizational structures.
• You have a structured and goal-oriented way of working combined with a high level of self-motivation.
• Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills round off your conscientious and independent way of working.
• You have a good command of written and spoken English and German (minimum B1)
Contact & Additional information
Please apply via Brza prijava link and send relevant documents (CV and motivation letter in German). We are looking to getting in contact with you.