Leasing & Specialty Leasing Consultant (m/f)
We are seeking for Leasing & Specialty Leasing Consultant to join our team in Property Management business line. The Leasing & Specialty Leasing Consultant will be based in Zagreb office and will be responsible for exploiting the commercial aspect of the properties within the dedicated portfolio.
This person will serve as first point of contact for tenants and other parties interested to perform their business operation, promotion or commercialization of their products and activities, inside the properties managed by portfolio team.
• All activities related to leasing of units and ancillary areas – permanent and temporary kiosks, promotional events, storages, signage, office space, advertising, ATM’s, antenna’s etc.
• Work closely with Leasing Manager on creating and executing leasing strategy for assets in portfolio
• Seek prospective tenants and maintain data base related to potential tenants for areas within the property
• Establish and maintain partnership with the existing and potential tenants
• Monitors market values and proposes rent value for each of the areas of ancillary income
• Prepares, sends and negotiate commercial terms for renting the premises within the property, with tenants and interested parties
• Responsible for lease agreement signing and rent collection related to that particular agreement
• Regularly monitors tenant’s performance and turnovers
• Records and store documentation and complete correspondence with all clients
• Coordinate and negotiate offers for marketing sponsorships and collaborations
• Reporting weekly, monthly and yearly about the status of leasing activities
• Cooperate with other departments in performing activities related to specialty leasing
• Participates in preparation of Business plan for the property
• Challenging and dynamic work in a world known real estate company
• Work in rapidly growing team/sector
• Opportunity to work for a reputable international Client
• Support from an experienced and enthusiastic international team
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
• University degree in Finance or Economics, Organizational science, other Social science or Technical science
• At least 1 year of experience in a property leasing or specialty leasing
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Computer literate
• Fluent in English
• Driving license
• Active brokerage license